Are You Suffering from TMJ Disorder?
TMJ Disorder (TMD) is more common than you think. Between 30-50% of adults suffer from this dental condition. But, because it has such diverse and seemingly unrelated symptoms, it often goes undetected. Once diagnosed, it is easily treatable.
About Dr. Zusko
Dr. Edward Zusko is a general dentist whose practice is 50% limited to the treatment of patients with orthodontic problems, orthopedic (conventional braces, invisilign and removable appliances), TMJ, snoring and sleep apnea problems. He graduated from the University of Western Ontario Dental School in 1975. Along with many hours of continuing education, he has completed mini residency programs in orthodontic, advanced TMJ studies and functional prosthetic occlusion. Currently Dr. Zusko is preparing for his Diplomate exam in both the International Association for Orthodontics and the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain.
- Canadian Dental Association
- International Association for Orthodontics
- American Association for Functional Orthodontics
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Acupuncture Foundation of Canada Institute
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- A Method for Measuring Renal and Intrarenal Blood Flow in the Rat; Master Thesis 1974
- Whole Kidney and cortical blood flow in rats on high and low sodium diets, J. Physiology 1974; 237; 495-504, P.F. Mercer and E. A. Zusko
- In Progress: Ontario Dentist and Canadian Dental Journal, TMD disorders as related to Autonomic Nervous System Imbalances.